Monday, February 10, 2014

Your 5 year old failed a standardized test. Therefore, he is stupid, insane, and doomed to a life of failure.

I’m going to grab you by the hand and drag you into hell. I am going to immerse you in a nightmare so hideous and horrifying that it will leave you stunned and gasping for breath.
I can certainly tell you that I wept when I read this recent op-ed in an Oregon newspaper. A couple of concerned bureaucrats report the"sobering” epidemic of kindergartners underperforming on standardized tests. Apparently, what these youngsters need is for government schools to be more"coordinated” and aggressive in seeing to it that they reach the arbitrary academic milestones imposed upon them by the Department of Education.
themattwalshblog.com/2014/02/10/your-5-year-old-fa...ilure

No comments:

Post a Comment