Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Join The Rebellion Today!!

Please don't give up on this wonderful country. Resist the urge to equate its failed leadership with its incredible people. We've come back from far worse. This country is bigger than its failed leaders. We will fix this, with or without the DC bow-tie crowd.I'm upset too, there are days I question how we let this failed government lead us down this path. But that feeling of frustration doesn't absolve us of a responsibility to change the future for the better. Simply because some government bureaucrat isn't knocking on your door, doesn't mean one isn't preparing to drive to your house. Action matters. Do something. Do what you can to change the outcome of tomorrow and I promise you will feel just a bit better about today. I promise to do my best to Represent You my Neighbor.




https://chumly.com/n/27d36f7

No comments:

Post a Comment