Tuesday, March 25, 2014

David Darnell Announces Run For State Representative HD 18 Darnell For Oregon

David, I wanted to Thank You for being the second person (behind Kay Bridges) to come out and support my first campaign last election. We must have done something Right because my opponent announced her retirement a few weeks ago after already filing for her eighth term. I thank you for all your help. You are a gentleman, scholar and a true conservative. May God Bless You and watch over you on your way to victory. Picture with Darnell for Oregon, James Buchal for Congress, and Tim McMenamin For Oregon at local event. David Darnell is a Republican candidate for Oregon's House District 18, including Aurora, Butteville, Donald, Hubbard, Mt Angel, Molalla, Silverton. I invite you to like his Face Book page Darnell For Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment